Chidinma's website

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, what a wonderful website. I am so proud of you lady; not only are you beautiful, but you are also very intelligent and articulate. We need more like you to represent the Nigerian people, which I assume you are one. I love the reviews, they are right on the money, and please do more Nollywood reviews. I love Nigerian movies. I am so sorry about your friend. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Anonymous said…
My dearest sister, it's about time you let your God given talent shine and share it with others. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insight on all the reivews. Continue the good work. May God grant you continous wisdom and be with you through this wonderful journey you have embark. I can't wait for your book to be published.
I am proud of you.

Love Always,
LadyV
Anonymous said…
I am sad about our siter leaving this world, but happy to know she was much loved and will not be fogotten any time soon. I know she is in a better place then we are right now. May her soul rest in peace Amen.
Keep up this good work.
sis.

Popular Posts